Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I admit it, I was cursed with no ass. I need bibs in order to prevent blinding those who ride behind me. I plan on wearing them under clothes, so color and style aren't inportant.

To make it short, I'm looking for cheap, Clyde friendly bibs.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your build-up...

Got my bosses attention at work a couple days ago. Ah well, what're they gonna do, fire me?

That joke is way funnier with my coworkers who're aware that I've given my notice...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi guys,

For those who got Performance bibs, (I'm looking at Elite Bib Short) what size do you recommend for me? I'm 5'-11" and 190 lbs, hoping to get down to the 175-180 range in the next couple months.

For what it's worth, I tried on a Pearl Izumi Attack Bib Short at a LBS, and a large was nearly perfect. (I could squeeze into a medium though) It was $90 and I'm close to pulling the trigger on it, but the performance version for $50 looks good and I like the blue/white color option too.

So if the performance bibs run smaller or larger for a size, I could decide if I get a medium or large.

ps. The Performance Ultra Short Sleeve Jerseys are awesome for $30 and a large fit me great.

Thanks,
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.