Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
thanks BCD, the pics really gave me flashes of my weekend there last summer.
1.5 hrs is well worth the drive so will have to try to make it out before they close up.

BTW are they open during the week this time of year? Last year was my first time up,

·
Muskoka
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks BCD, the pics really gave me flashes of my weekend there last summer.
1.5 hrs is well worth the drive so will have to try to make it out before they close up.

BTW are they open during the week this time of year? Last year was my first time up,
Yes, dawn to dusk every day until end of the month. btw, there is an informal group night ride planned for the 15th.

·
Muskoka
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah envy.
It was a beyond awesome season.
Look forward to snow riding.
Awesome pics as always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So true...what a great summer and autumn we have had!!
Cheers,
BCD

·
Muskoka
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn, I miss being up there. Our cottage tried to burn to the ground, and was only gutted instead.

No One Injured in Port Sydney Fire

See you next year.
Wondered why you have been so quiet !!, I was thinking it would be good to do a proper Barrens ride with you this summer after that sketchy group night ride we did (that pace was good for pics though!!)
Looks like your 'excuse is valid...sorry to see that :eek:
Cheers,
BCD

·
Is it winter yet?
255 Posts
Ack. Glad no one was hurt. Hope insurance takes care of that for you without too much hassle.
Yes, we are insured. It's just the hassle. Wanted to spend a lot more time there this year. I think I used my Buckwallow pass twice.

Here's a pic if anyone is interested in what a basement electrical fire looks like. It smells worse than it looks.

·
No. Just No.
5,405 Posts
Yes, we are insured. It's just the hassle. Wanted to spend a lot more time there this year. I think I used my Buckwallow pass twice.

Here's a pic if anyone is interested in what a basement electrical fire looks like. It smells worse than it looks.
Now for the most critical question, are all the bikes safe? :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.