Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Several years ago there was a really cool candy camo salsa for sale. Not the gum drop paint job but a camo type scheme using candy type colors. Very cool looking bike, but unfortunately I don't have any pics, just fuzzy memory.

Btw- Cool Ritchey!!!

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
No worries---I just gleaned that from the Salsa thread and, um, remembered liberally :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
The Poof De Flage Salsa is my wifes again. A few years back we were doing a big move so we sold off some stuff. As soon as we sold her Salsa she regretted it. A couple of years later I was talking with a friend and I mentioned the Salsa and he told me that he now owned it. I asked what he was going to do with it and if he wanted to sell it. So we now own it again. It is in a frame box and needs to be built up again. When I saw this thread I asked her if she wanted to sell it again, she responded NOOOOOO. I also got the stink eye.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Nice frame Rob! I'd like to see it next time I'm over your way. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
laffeaux said:
Nice frame Rob! I'd like to see it next time I'm over your way. :)
Do you remember what my garage looks like. It is somewhere in the middle. Give me a weeks notice before you come over and I will dig it out. No I think I can get to it.

·
VRC Illuminati
17,650 Posts
Rob M. said:
The Poof De Flage Salsa is my wifes again. A few years back we were doing a big move so we sold off some stuff. As soon as we sold her Salsa she regretted it. A couple of years later I was talking with a friend and I mentioned the Salsa and he told me that he now owned it. I asked what he was going to do with it and if he wanted to sell it. So we now own it again. It is in a frame box and needs to be built up again. When I saw this thread I asked her if she wanted to sell it again, she responded NOOOOOO. I also got the stink eye.
Thats because MV is awesome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts