Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm a unitard!
1,514 Posts
I've seen it. It has a sweet paint job too. His old bike was close to 22, so new frame and parts might bring it down.

I got a large down to 23.5 without much effort. Glenzx did too.

·
Not just famous; infamous
1,069 Posts
This bike?

Looks like a standard frame (ti bolts maybe?), just some really chi-chi parts on it. :D Two ring, 3 bolt cranks (not sure what kind), triple ti eggs, XTR/Stans wheelset running Highrollers, Hope minis with (I think) XTR two piece rotors, X.O shift/RD, some scary light lookin' QRs, etc, etc.

Of course, maybe this isn't the bike y'all are talking about??

Pix from the Eldora Escape. First two are mine, last one is Dave Cohen's. (Gotta credit the photogs, ya know ;) )

Attachments

·
I'm a unitard!
1,514 Posts
coolhandluchs said:
Looks like a standard frame (ti bolts maybe?), just some really chi-chi parts on it. :D Two ring cranks (not sure what kind), triple ti eggs, new XTR wheelset running Highrollers, Hope minis with the two piece rotors, X.O, some scary light lookin' QRs, etc, etc.

Pix from the Eldora Escape. First two are mine, last one is Dave Cohen's. (Gotta credit the photogs, ya know ;) )
That isn't the same frame. I think the parts are about the same.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.