Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so much love for these, currently running a Trek Remedy 8 2018 and hoping to buy a pinner frame and coil shock and use my remedy as a donor bike for most of the other parts.

would love to hear from any owners of a pinner! (or anyone making the transition from carbon/alloy to steel:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yo, owner of #192 here and absolutely love it. Comfortable on all day rides, climbs pretty well, super stable and reassuring on descents, never has it ever felt nervous or close to its limits and takes to the air like a dream. The attention to detail on the frame is amazing. All in all super bit of kit.

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle wheel rim

·
Registered
5 Posts
I understand clear is still in the mix but without warranty on the finish. Matt black would look ace!

Will the next months be a parts sourcing mission? Any extras you got on the frame? I went for the integrated clamp and internal routing options

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice, that makes life a bit more affordable

I'm on the Cane Creek DB and it's a great shock o this frame. I couldn't stretch to the cost of the Storia unfortunately. The DB does me well, however the Storia is said to be a good option and rated pretty well

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
spanner in the works, and thats the Starling Swoop or Twist. or upgrade the remedy.. Brakes bars stem possibly forks. needs a full service so may swap out bb and headset. all fun times

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.