Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fast Eddy said:
I noticed the other day that they sell Dirt Rag in Fry's.
You had time to check out the mag rack during your long wait in the checkout line but you didn't have time to take a picture of the article with your cell phone camera? :madmax::rolleyes:

·
Slowest Rider
5,237 Posts
Dan'ger said:
Apparently, the BTCEB Oakland Parks Bike Patrol was featured in Dirt Rag this month. Does anyone have the copy? If you do, can you bring it to Ales & Trails tomorrow?
Uh, yes, I did! :thumbsup:

So happens I had this new copy of Dirt Rag in the back seat pouch of my car, and you were standing two feet from it on Saturday, with your car next to mine. Didn't know you wanted to see it until just now. :madman:

Everyone also missed finding the Bra Ride article in that magazine too, even though Leah and others in the car were in the picture. I suppose my carpoolees were being entertained and didn't have time to pick it up and/or else get carsick reading in the car. :confused:

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BigLarry said:
Uh, yes, I did! :thumbsup:

So happens I had this new copy of Dirt Rag in the back seat pouch of my car, and you were standing two feet from it on Saturday, with your car next to mine. Didn't know you wanted to see it until just now. :madman:

Everyone also missed finding the Bra Ride article in that magazine too, even though Leah and others in the car were in the picture. I suppose my carpoolees were being entertained and didn't have time to pick it up and/or else get carsick reading in the car. :confused:
So close but yet so far. :madman:

·
Derailleurless
9,122 Posts
Dirt Rag online version posted here: https://www.dirtragmag.com/print/article.php?ID=1166

East Bay Bike Patrol: Eyes, Ears and Advocacy
by Adam Hunt

Founded in 1987, the BTCEB is the second oldest mountain bike advocacy group in the U.S.
When the local trails, particularly in Joaquin Miller Park, were threatened with closure in 1998,
the BTCEB formed the Bicycle Patrol. While the Bicycle Patrol is affiliated with the
National Mountain Bike Patrol, their program differs in the level of direct cooperation with the
local police.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.