·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BTCEB Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay - Monthly Ride

this time we are headed over to Marin Country

Depot Bookstore & Cafe
87 Throckmorton Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941

There is always parking along Miller Ave.

for Carpools:
Meet at Home Depot in Emeryville at 8:30 a.m. in the northwest corner of the lot.

The Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay invites you to our monthly group ride 9:30 am the 2nd Saturday of every month for a casually paced social group ride at one of the many great parks in the east bay. This no-drop ride is fun and includes most levels - both men and women. Most importantly, we ride together and find camaraderie in the sport. Rides generally last 2 to 3 hours.

Ride is free and open to the public

Rides are led by experienced local mountain bikers familiar with the trails.

Groups for ALL skill levels!
o
* Skill Building Beginner Group - we start off slow, and taper back from there!"
o
* Relaxed Intermediate
o
* Fast Paced/Advanced

www.btceb.org

·
Master of '80s BMX tricks
1,075 Posts
67degrees said:
Maybe I missed something but what trails are you planning on riding in Marin?
i'm not sure of the exact route. the last i heard, the plan was to head up RR grade to at least hoo-koo-e-koo trail and then tool around mt tam from there.

On another note, when i rode there about a month ago, bulldozers had just dug 30ft deep trench across RR grade about a mile up from mill valley in preparation for soem drainage pipes. it's not impossible to cross on foot but would definitely be a challenge for the less experienced and may require some teamwork.

does anyone know if they've finished that work yet?

·
Are we there yet?
794 Posts
You all have fun. I'll be jamming my femur further into my hip socket at a jump clinic on Saturday. Next time I ride Demo with Dan'ger the photo WON"T show me doing a nose wheelie!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.