Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
that'd be super rad...but is anyone else having a problem waiting for their tr's. i can barely handle waiting. i already have all my parts sitting in a nice pile at my shop. Saint cranks and brakes, king laced to 823s, x.0 setup, Boxxer team, atlas bar and direct mount...christmas just seems crappy without a tr. i'm building christmas bikes for everyone else and i can't have one

·
Registered
174 Posts
nmpearson said:
that'd be super rad...but is anyone else having a problem waiting for their tr's. i can barely handle waiting. i already have all my parts sitting in a nice pile at my shop. Saint cranks and brakes, king laced to 823s, x.0 setup, Boxxer team, atlas bar and direct mount...christmas just seems crappy without a tr. i'm building christmas bikes for everyone else and i can't have one
Oh, poor baby! Won't have his TR for Christmas. Wahhhh, Wahhhh. Even if i had a new TR on order it would be about 5 months before I could ride it. It's freaking -5 degrees outside here in upstate NY, and as much as I like snowboarding its just too cold for me. Guess I'm just a wuss. And to the OP, who are Bryn and Jill, are they so well known like Prince and Madonna that they don't need last names! I think I know who Jill is but Bryn (needs another vowel) I don't know. Sorry if this post sounds cranky but did I mention its freaking -5! Guess I'm just jealous some of you get to ride year round!

·
Registered
768 Posts
dude...i totally know i have a hard life. naw, it's been a long time coming. I remember over a year ago when cam started telling me about the tr, i've just been really excited for a very very very long time.

oh i'm not riding for a few months. it's just as cold here in utah.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I was just havin' a little fun messin' with you. I know how it is - even if you cant ride the bike you still want to have it to sit on and look at. I'm a little less cranky now that the temp is back in the positive numbers:thumbsup: But I still don't know who Bryn is. (Sorry Bryn if you're reading this).

·
Registered
29 Posts
nmpearson said:
bryn atkinson and jill kintner. pro riders, bryn rides/rode for i think intense, and jill i think gt. jill was on the olympic bmx team last summer. if it's true, it's a huge deal
Jill and Bryn where both riding on Intense last year. And for what i know, they are still on Intense for 2010.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.