Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I can't seem to find the trail list with colors. Do either of you happen to have them in order? Thinking of bringing my HT there and doing the green runs next season haha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I can't seem to find the trail list with colors. Do either of you happen to have them in order? Thinking of bringing my HT there and doing the green runs next season haha
keep in mind the trails changed kind of drastically in the last couple weeks and they promised at least one more surprise next year (the map posted in this thread is what they have on signs at the park, but is out of date).
Good news: it's impossible to get lost, just go downhill and you'll end up at the lift.

There is only green trail, and I can't imagine doing it more than 2-3 times before getting bored silly. You could do every trail there on a hardtail though ("double black" included); don't let that be an excuse.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. I definitely want to head out there next season. Might just rent a bike a few times until I get the trails down the bring the HT ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts