Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a XL Bronson Carbon frame through a shop here in Ohio about one month ago. Still have not received notice that the frame has shipped from Santa Cruz.

All the components sit in my basement awaiting the build date . . . :madman:

The shop owner advised me that there's a backlog due to the bike's popularity. Anyone else experiencing a long wait time??

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I didn't have an issue with my order a couple weeks back. The shop did say that sometimes availability can be a problem, so maybe it's just a question of timing, or the relationship between the shop and the manufacturer?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't have an issue with my order a couple weeks back. The shop did say that sometimes availability can be a problem, so maybe it's just a question of timing, or the relationship between the shop and the manufacturer?
Anything's possible, but I doubt there's an issue with the shop. He's been selling Santa Cruz for quite a while & I've never heard of anyone having a legitimate gripe with his shop.

Probably just being impatient . . .

·
No Clue Crew
7,704 Posts
Yeah, sadly, I really want to try the Enduro 29. Not a big deal, but thinking about going back to 29.

$2,200 shipped in the US with axle, seat collar, grease gun, CC40 headset and … Avy'd Float CTD Kashima.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've thought about canceling the order & getting from competitive cyclist.

If there's no love in the next 14 days, that's probably what I'll do.

[edit] Actually, just called competitive cyclist & they've got the frame in stock right now. 14 days is now 7.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.