Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm flying up to Montreal from Miami this week for work. I am planning on staying the weekend and riding Bromont as they have rental bikes and what seems like great DH trails.

I am a intermediate/advanced all mountain/XC rider who has ridden on some pretty gnarly stuff in California and Nevada but its my first time at DH course such as Bromont so I will be taking it pretty easy.

Will anyone be out there this weekend? Would be great to meet up w someone who knows the place and ride a few trails.

Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
humber river advocate
6,395 Posts
i would call the pro shop now and reserve your bike. it's closing weekend so it might be very busy, if you just walk in the bikes might all be rented.

Hey guys, I'm flying up to Montreal from Miami this week for work. I am planning on staying the weekend and riding Bromont as they have rental bikes and what seems like great DH trails.

I am a intermediate/advanced all mountain/XC rider who has ridden on some pretty gnarly stuff in California and Nevada but its my first time at DH course such as Bromont so I will be taking it pretty easy.

Will anyone be out there this weekend? Would be great to meet up w someone who knows the place and ride a few trails.

Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip singlesprocket. I just reserved a XC bike for Saturday and a DH bike for Sunday.

I know that Bromont is known for it's DH trails, but do you recommend any XC trails I can try out the first day?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.