Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to take that personal day...dirt is still a little wet but drying quickly so any help now would be fab. Yeah, I said fab, so what? Anyhow, if you want to get out there, we have a shovel with your name all over it.

PM me for details or whatevs, girlfriend. Hashtag LOLZ!

(Help me, I am turning into my 12 year old daughter.)

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a bump...tomorrow is going to be NICE out there! Hope you can find a way to make it out.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
What's a hashtag flowtrail?

I need to start taking random days off for this.
Oh, I know, since it's my wife's bday, we should have taken the day and come out. I could have surprised her by saying, "Picnic in the forest." The look on her face would have been priceless as I handed her a shovel.

However, with life as I know it. I only seem to be able to throw money at the project.

It's payday today, another donation day.

·
aka dan51
6,021 Posts
Oh, I know, since it's my wife's bday, we should have taken the day and come out. I could have surprised her by saying, "Picnic in the forest." The look on her face would have been priceless as I handed her a shovel.

However, with life as I know it. I only seem to be able to throw money at the project.

It's payday today, another donation day.
Speaking of payday, I just looked at my paystub and only have 2 weeks of vacation available...and that's being saved for a Moab/Fruita/Hurricane trip in 1 month. So I won't be making any mid-week trail days :(

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Speaking of payday, I just looked at my paystub and only have 2 weeks of vacation available...and that's being saved for a Moab/Fruita/Hurricane trip in 1 month. So I won't be making any mid-week trail days :(
You know there is a nasty 24 hour flu going around that seems to hit every Friday!?

I spent a little time on Braille this AM fixing jumps...one of which is frickin' awesome! We then worked the flow trail all the live long day...4 of us out there; it was nice and the dirt is still good! I put in a little jump on section three...pretty fun. Not huge but fits in well with the flow and looks pretty. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts