Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Really I am that slow
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i'm in love with your climb your heerky jerky flow and your lovely black rocks :)

Attachments

·
Really I am that slow
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shelbster15 said:
Haven't even been up there to ride them yet. I didnt have my bike, just walked up kicking rocks that day and was foolin aroud with the idea of adding a berm and those couple sectons where you can double in and out.
some time i'll haul the bob trailer and we can pack a few shovels and such

·
Explore More
393 Posts
Just never have made it over there to ride yet. It will be done though, probably as a double loop of the broken mesa and icehouse downhills, when I do my 7 - 10 up there the end of April.

May do your 'cache thing too? Just depends on whether I come in to town from riding and camping in time to see the cache coordinates and plan a good route to them; which all depends on just what is open to riding by then. Don't know if it can happen, but I'd love to be able to ride up at Red Canyon/Thunder Mtn before the horses start hitting the trail!

For now, heading out next Friday for a 10 day beginning of Spring fling in AZ - (at least) Sedona, Phoenix, Prescott and a quick stop in Kingman.

Another month and another 10 degrees and Southern Utah will be just splendid!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.