Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can not find any replacement parts for my hs... i broke the plastic cable holder that is under the bashguard, so now all i got is high gear in the front!

were do i buy replacement parts?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i have not yet, just looking around,thought that someone would have this plastic part in stock, surely im not the first one to break it,or the only one.....

·
No Clue Crew
7,467 Posts
Well, uh, here's a shocker: Call them. You know, one human talking to another.

·
Never enough time to ride
1,575 Posts
SRAM will deal best with your local shop, they will typically tell you to go to the shop for service. They have always been very easy to deal with and have gotten me parts for my customers very quickly typically with in a couple of days depending on what part of the country you live in.

happy trails...

squish

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
squish said:
SRAM will deal best with your local shop, they will typically tell you to go to the shop for service. They have always been very easy to deal with and have gotten me parts for my customers very quickly typically with in a couple of days depending on what part of the country you live in.

happy trails...

squish
that is what i did today, let them do the calling and ordering, i do the waiting,in the mean time i will ride in high gear(36 tooth front)....

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
went to lbs and they called for me and got me one on the way... at no charge to me.... that is right a freebie.... that is way we shop at our lbs... great service.. great people... and sram is first class... thanks.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts