Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Voice of Reason
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i broke my beloved gf 29er frame yesterday. it was an older (2003 i think) supercaliber that a friend gave me. anyway it broke and i need a replacement. i'm going to try the warranty thing even though i'm not the original owner. should that fail, who else makes a similar frame geometry? i can't do the new g2 geometry because i don't want to buy another fork just yet.

·
rider
2,356 Posts
Megashnauzer said:
i broke my beloved gf 29er frame yesterday. it was an older (2003 i think) supercaliber that a friend gave me. anyway it broke and i need a replacement. i'm going to try the warranty thing even though i'm not the original owner. should that fail, who else makes a similar frame geometry? i can't do the new g2 geometry because i don't want to buy another fork just yet.
How about just asking you friend to walk it into the shop for you? If he was the original owner, that is.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
if you want to ride on a 21" redline d440 (same geo as the d460 and monocog flite)... or ride on a 20" karate monkey let me know...

lots of options out there for ya :)

don't know the GF geo...

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
carl i've got a number of frame geo numbers in an excel spreadsheet... if ya want i'll email it to ya... and like i said... you can feel free to ride either of my bikes...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.