Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, both the GF and myself got jobs up in Bris-vegas, so the move north is on! kinda looking forward to riding in warm weather over the usual winter months. it may be a different story by next summer though...

S'pose now i gotta find a good bike shop, club and areas to ride. Any pointers?

Cheers,

chuggboy

·
Angry bunny
4,948 Posts
chuggboy
Cannot answer your questions myself but get over to www.mtbdirt.com.au and I am sure that you will find the answers about the club and bike shop.

You have plenty of riding options near you. Gap Creek is not far from you and both Bunyaville and Daisy Hill are also only about 30 minutes drive from where you said last time that you were planning to live.

When do you hit Brisbane?? There are rides organised every weekend and often there are rides on weekdays and nights.

Hopefully I will catch up with you on one soon.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heading up...

from Melbourne on the 14th of May. We're taking a few day to get up there, what with a stop-over in Canberra for family (and a quick belt around Majura...).

We should be up there about the 20th i'm assuming.

I'll definitley be in contact with some of the XC rides on the website. Shift work plays havoc with the sleeping patterns though.

chuggboy

·
Angry bunny
4,948 Posts
You will certainly find other shift workers who manage to organise rides around their shifts.
Quite a number of night rides are organised for that very reason,

Catch you up here soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.