Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, ok no its not but I will be riding there post work on Wednesday, thats approximately 530 or 6 depending on how things go, let me know if you are interested. Woop.

Also, since this is a working weekend for me, I will be interested in doing an early morning ride Saturday morning. Like 6 am early.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Impy said:
Well, ok no its not but I will be riding there post work on Wednesday, thats approximately 530 or 6 depending on how things go, let me know if you are interested. Woop.

Also, since this is a working weekend for me, I will be interested in doing an early morning ride Saturday morning. Like 6 am early.
You know you love Briones!!! Come On! LOL!

I'm heading up there this afternoon.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Impy said:

You know you love Briones!!! Come On! LOL!

I'm heading up there this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
7,610 Posts
Was up there this morning on the Ridgetop trail in lafayette. Was perfect, nice and cool saw no other people. I will have to see about the Saturday 6am, I have been riding sunday mornings as it seems to work better for my Wife's schedule.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
bummer!!! i'm out of town....again...

have fun gang, i get back saturday night, will be looking to get back in the saddle sunday and next week.

also haven't been to the headlands in a while, that's another one of my favorites....

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
We

cohenfive said:
have fun gang, i get back saturday night, will be looking to get back in the saddle sunday and next week.

also haven't been to the headlands in a while, that's another one of my favorites....
ride Marin Headlands once a week. We're going tonight if anyone is interested. Good workout. We try to ride there every Wed to break up the long work week. Join us next Wed if you're in town... If anyone is interested in tonight let me know.

-Larry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.