Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I am coming to Fruita with some friends next week and am STOKED! I have never been there, but the guys I am going with have, and they have the trip pretty much planned out from start to finish. I need some advice though. I have a friend that is coming out for the last couple of days that we are there, so I need to plan some rides with her too. The thing is, she is a beginner and I don't want to take her down stuff that is too technical right out of the gate because this will be her first time on any real trails. The guys I am going with ride the more technical stuff there, so they only suggested Mary's Loop and Horsethief for easy rides. Are there any other trails that any of you could suggest?
Thanks

·
SNGLSPD
1,058 Posts
18 road stuff

prime cut'kessel run is beginer friendly.
rustler's is about it at the Kokopeli trailhead in Loma
the kokopeli in rabbit valley is just a jeep road but it is a good ride
Colorado National Monument is a paved road ride but worth doing

·
MRI Magnet Quencher Fixer
632 Posts
Steve's loop is beginner friendly.

rfields4013 said:
Hey everyone. I am coming to Fruita with some friends next week and am STOKED! I have never been there, but the guys I am going with have, and they have the trip pretty much planned out from start to finish. I need some advice though. I have a friend that is coming out for the last couple of days that we are there, so I need to plan some rides with her too. The thing is, she is a beginner and I don't want to take her down stuff that is too technical right out of the gate because this will be her first time on any real trails. The guys I am going with ride the more technical stuff there, so they only suggested Mary's Loop and Horsethief for easy rides. Are there any other trails that any of you could suggest?
Thanks
I take kids down there on a regular basis.

TJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.