Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aw what the heck, let's get fuzzy about our dogs. Post your favorite pic of your dog. Or not.

This is Jack - he thinks he is the Jack Russell terrier. He has a range of about 5 miles so he's not too good for rides. But he digs runs in the footies and catching air on booters.

Attachments

·
Registered
970 Posts
Who let the dawgs out?

Tucson in the Sawtoofs

Porter on Fisher Creek Road

my boyz are great for rides, until it gets super hot and the water is gone. 10 miles no problem. 15 miles, and they'll sleep for a little while. 20 miles is their limit. :cool:

·
roar
300 Posts
Jakey

Great pic of your dog Dirk!!! Such a cutie. G and I saw a sign today on our ride for a missing Jack Russell. I hope hes been found. Heres a couple of pics of my bb. He loves his toys and he loves his sister Lua.

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
here's blitz

here's derby's (bombins dog) best friend. I got him on a couple of trails last year. I hope to build his endurance this year.

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
Doobie anyone?

TwistedCrank said:
Aw what the heck, let's get fuzzy about our dogs. Post your favorite pic of your dog. Or not.

Here is Doobie, he was a pound puppy who was SUPPOSED to be a Jack Russell....... he kept growing now I call him my Jumbo Jack Russell 2 years old 60 lbs,, and stays right with me on the trail :)

Attachments

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
Here's my daughter's dog. He's been on a few rides (usually in my wife's coat on the back of the tandem). This particular breed was famous for its ability to bring down wildebeests in central Africa, and migrated to America on slave ships in the 1800's as a grizzly killer.

CDB

Attachments

·
ravingbikefiend
2,322 Posts
Here's a shot I took of the girls when Bijoux (the Shih Tzu) was a pup and Maggie (now a 9 year old Miniature Pinscher) had just come to live with us.

Bijoux likes riding in my paniers and gets excited whenever she sees them on the bike while Maggie is a runner, not a rider.

·
Premium Member
2,715 Posts
cheese please

the weather has gotten to everyone. the following demon siting was captured by flip & RBB. Sorry CBro, no cheese allowed during exorcisms. it makes me a bit windy. (Bike content included even!!!)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,715 Posts
Awww...they are just so good to me that they never bite. I give'em the left one in the winter 'cause the heat the give off as they blaze the trail is really nice. Seriously, those two were on fire yesterday. I was spinning out a 34X17 and they were right beside me for the whole descent.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Here's Scout, the Golden Goofball, attached to the older kid. It's amazing how fast they could go. Stopping was sometimes another matter, though...

He's a great skiing and running partner, but maddening to ride with.

(No animals or kids were harmed, but it sure was a hoot!)

Attachments

·
dirt enthusiast
182 Posts
zilla!

heres one following the last knee surgery. i'll get a better one from the computer at home and post it later. george is a big fun size yeller lab~hence his nickname georgezilla. he used to ride with me all the time in the footies until he had knee surgeries. he's retired from mtn biking but we'll be back out there in the next few weeks to hike every morning.
one most recent pic of the blonde bombshell~the much hated harness! he looks good to be out in his natural enviro though.......

Attachments

·
******-fied facsimiles
399 Posts
aka d*ckhead

andy looks picture perfect, dont let him fool ya
old man jayce
captain greentoes and the house monkeys

Attachments

·
on my 3rd wind...
1,827 Posts
Almost two year old Heeler mix named Sally. She loves to follow me on my bike and snowboard. Good for 15-20 miles on cool weather at her pace with plenty of H20. She can always tell when I am getting ready to go for a ride...she will not let me off her sight! Boise may be her new home this spring.

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
Markv said:
Great trail dog.........running with bikes is his job.
Pete is one of the best trail dogs I have ever had the pleasure of riding with.

Pete's moto, "get your butt off that couch - there are trails that need my attention right now!"

Pete's favorite activity - passing mountain bikers that think they are going fast and enjoying cheesy puffs post ride.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.