Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
dirt visionary
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bring it back . You really have no right just to close it becuase 2008 is over........Take the 2008 out of the title and open that sucker back up

·
dirt visionary
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey that was MO that named it not me :p Woudn't know what to call it as the FS knows it as old usery pit. We've call it NRA pit . Got any ideas for names .There are no peak names except for lone mt across the street.

·
dirt visionary
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right I know but its not illegal to ride or take pictures of . Only to post building pics ;) In Arizona its not illegal to ride social trails .Then many more AZ riding spots would be in the same category . I always knew it as the usery pit myself and the first time out was in 93' just not riding.

·
....just cruisin through
146 Posts
NRA Name

Been lurking this thread for some time. Need to actually get my ass out and see it. From what I have read/seen on the thread the name seems appropriate:

Not Really Allowed

Needs Ranger Approval

Nads Really Appropriate

Needs Regular Aqua (bi-lingual, nice, eh?)

Anyway, I think he meant the Title "2008", not the NRA part.

·
....just cruisin through
146 Posts
.downhillfaster. said:
Oh really? :rolleyes: Crap, just ignore me then, I must have misunderstood.
My bad. I figured it was pulled as a "2008" thread, not for legal /rules of the forum. There was some really great stuff in there....

·
dirt visionary
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dfrazm said:
Been lurking this thread for some time. Need to actually get my ass out and see it. From what I have read/seen on the thread the name seems appropriate:

Not Really Allowed

Needs Ranger Approval

Nads Really Appropriate

Needs Regular Aqua (bi-lingual, nice, eh?)

Anyway, I think he meant the Title "2008", not the NRA part.
:lol: that's funny stuff there and all applies.

·
Too many Sedonuts...
1,512 Posts
.downhillfaster. said:
Maybe if you hurry Walt, you can get out there with CoyoteKis and take some pictures and be the first one in the thread! Hoorah!
Well at least it would be worth looking at. Chicks on bikes are hot. :thumbsup:

Do I need to hijack this thread? 'Cause you know I can, and will...:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.