Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. does anyone has any experience flighing with a bike from miami to mexico with American Airlines. how much did you got charged. and what about guarranty with cannondale or specialized once in mexico. thanks.

Bernardo

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
bernardo said:
Hello. does anyone has any experience flighing with a bike from miami to mexico with American Airlines. how much did you got charged. and what about guarranty with cannondale or specialized once in mexico. thanks.

Bernardo
I bought a Stumpjumper and brought it from Dallas FW, and it costed me 50 bucks, but it might have changed, or it can depend on city.

If you're buying a Cannondale, probably buy it at Viansi, not that much price difference and you don't have to worry about shipping it and support.

I had to replace my chainstay in warranty and Bike Stop helped me on that, I was a happy camper. Now another shop has the Specialized distribution in Mexico, so I can't really say.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.