Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
WAWE
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Impy and I road tripped to Oregon and Sparty took time out of his busy vacation schedule to us a tour of Brice Creek on our first day... thanks Sparty!

Hi Sparty

Whoa!!!

Impy takes a refreshing shower on the trail

Yeehaw!

Impy looks perplexed

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
16,276 Posts
Padre said:
Aosty got's some serious picture takin' skills!
Brice Creek looks INCREDIBLE!
That was FUN! Hey Padre... Looks like I can get Wednesday afternoon off work. Sorry I can't get a whole day but I hope I'll be able to hook up with you and your better half for a ride in the p.m.

(Had to beg my boss just to get a dang half-day off...)

Cool?

--Sparty

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Here is my idea, Padre:
* Ride McKenzie River Trail on Tuesday. I can not make it but you can pick up a map at the ranger station and do an out and back.
* Stay at my place tues night
* Weds afternoon ride Flat Creek and Salmon Creek in Oakridge with me and Sparty.
* From there you can stay in Oakridge for a day or two to ride some of the other 600 miles of trails then head for Bend to see the Vulture.

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
Sounds good to me!

shiggy©®™ said:
Here is my idea, Padre:
* Ride McKenzie River Trail on Tuesday. I can not make it but you can pick up a map at the ranger station and do an out and back.
* Stay at my place tues night
* Weds afternoon ride Flat Creek and Salmon Creek in Oakridge with me and Sparty.
* From there you can stay in Oakridge for a day or two to ride some of the other 600 miles of trails then head for Bend to see the Vulture.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.