Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great ride today with Brock and Paul out at Brice Creek. A little frigid at the trailhead, but just a short ways up the trail we were peeling the layers off and enjoying the sun! The only ice & snow on the trail was on the lower sections where the trail followed Brice Cr., and then not a whole lot. Upper trail was fairly dry. Can't recall for sure but maybe four trees down on the lower trail, one past Trestle Falls as you descend clockwise. Took a few pics but the camera and I did not get along today, but here they are:

Attachments

·
Tree Hugger
2,946 Posts
Damn, I'm jealous. :mad:

I've been sitting at home sick for 3 days missing all this great weather and riding.:madman:

·
Making fat cool since '71
1,840 Posts
Thanks for the great ride Milt and Paul! Crazy conditions on the ol' Brice though, huh? From frozen to mud to dry/dusty. A day of singlespeed bliss. Thanks for the photos. I think you captured the subtle nuances of the danger dog in the group shot at the falls...evil glowing eyes!

I dig that trail. 12 trees of any size down (12-30"). Lots of blow-down. I may have to go up there next weekend or take a vacation day and "play" with a saw or sumtin.

Too bad the suckers at the trailhead only rode about 10 feet in, they could have had a good time. The wife said one of them didn't have a helmet on...? Matt, what kind of loser would ride without a helmet? Get better Sas. The HC is coming up soon.

Brock...

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sasquatch said:
Damn, I'm jealous. :mad:

I've been sitting at home sick for 3 days missing all this great weather and riding.:madman:
Get well soon, Matt! Since you aren't out riding, 39,000 riders daily have to look at my crappy pictures!!:D

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
16,713 Posts
Looks like fun

milt k said:
Had a great ride today with Brock and Paul out at Brice Creek...
Hey Milt, whenever you can't remember how to use your camera's timer, just prop the camera up, then step back & throw a rock to trip the shutter button. Takes a little practice... :D

Looks like you fellers had fun up thataway. While you guys were riding Brice on Sunday, Matt Jayboed on Whypass. He said he'd be there, we waited, he never showed. What do you know, we were forced to have fun without him.

--Sparty

P.S. Just teasin', Matt. Get well soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.