I know its kind of early, but does anyone have any info, dates on the '07 Brianhead Epic?
I just got off the phone with the Brianhead COC.....it looks like it IS happening....and Aug 25th is the day.tk421onthemic said:I also am trying to find current info. Last year I think it was at the end of July and there seemed to be a good turn out, so I imagine it will be on again. Cycling Utah magazine has it slated, with a question mark, for July 28th. The Brian Head Chamber of Commerce has it on their calander for Aug 25-26. Aug 25th is the E100 in Park City, so I hope it is in July.
The race itself is awesome and well supported. No complaints there. My comment was directed towards the fact that there is confusion every year in regards to this race. Is it happening?...if soo what's the date?.....will last years results ever be posted?.....this type of stuff.Pedalfaraway said:The last 2 years I have raced the Epic 100 I thought the race organization was top notch.
1. Course markings were 100% obvious and easy to follow.
2. Aid stations had tons of selection (Gatorade gu's sandwhiches, cookies, etc), and were well positioned on the course.
3. Lots of voulenteers with radios keeping track of all the racers
4. Announcer at the start and finish calling out names of finishers.
5. Dinner the night before and after the race.
6. Race started on time both years
7. Regestration was easy to find and open late and early. Did not take a long time (thank-god I hate lines.)
I have done several supported endurance races and the epic 100 always seemed well ran to me.