Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got her built up this week

Brendan really out did the rest of us with this bad boy's build. It's Bronze Anodized, sorry but the pics really do it no justice. He makes all of my Aztech stickers, along with the custom new 888 stickers. The originals are kinda whacked..
Here's some updated pics:

verticult hey, I have a couple of half sheets of .035 4130 sheet. Are you interested?
I don't really have any use for them atm, but thanks for the offer bud! Oh, notice the floater mount? some of those bits & pieces are still being put to good use:thumbsup: Thanks again Frank!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I think I've said this before, but if you don't elevate the disc-side chainstay, you boost stiffness a whole bunch.

I know symmetry is pretty, but that rear end would benefit a lot, coz I know how flexible long swingarm single pivots can get.

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
Methinks Warwick hasn't seen what guys do with these frames at Lynn Woods etc. etc.

Flexy isn't a term that comes to mind when I think of a Rompah Stompah!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
If something could be better, it has little to do with what people are currently doing on a particular bike.

One year you're amazed, then in hindsight you look back and have a little giggle.

Isn't that the way things usually happen?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.