Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in a postion to buy a Breezer Lighting Pro, the seller is selling over a forum, therefore, I am unable to try the bike beforehand.

The frame size is 18" (Standover is 29.5" Top tube is 23" C to C ). I am hopeless when it comes to geometry and was wondering wheter someone could tell me if this bike will fit my 5'7 frame (31" inseam)?.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

P.S. Apologies if this is posted in the wrong forum, thought Breezer and thought classic :D lol.

·
VRC Illuminati
17,650 Posts
Jamo said:
I am in a postion to buy a Breezer Lighting Pro, the seller is selling over a forum, therefore, I am unable to try the bike beforehand.

The frame size is 18" (Standover is 29.5" Top tube is 23" C to C ). I am hopeless when it comes to geometry and was wondering wheter someone could tell me if this bike will fit my 5'7 frame (31" inseam)?.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

P.S. Apologies if this is posted in the wrong forum, thought Breezer and thought classic :D lol.
Depends on how you like your frames/bikes to fit.

Personally, I'd say it's too big for you.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Rumpfy said:
Depends on how you like your frames/bikes to fit.

Personally, I'd say it's too big for you.
I've gotta agree. I'm 5'11 and have one the same size although my inseam is pretty close to yours. I would even go for a 17" myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts