Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a '94 Breezer Storm that I bought brand new in '95, and I always lusted after the Ignaz in the catalog. Now I feel the need to track one down for myself, what are my chances of finding one??

Anyone here have one they want to sell? I'd take just a frameset too. I have a ton of post-war Schwinn frames and stuff I could put toward a trade, or some pre-war rarities too...

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
981 Posts
It's a long shot, but many Bay Area bike shops still have brand new Breezer bikes and frames still hanging in the window or ceiling since the glory days of Breezers.

2 years ago, I walked into a SF shop that had three Breezer Lightning frames. I bought one for myself.

Do a search for shops from Berkeley down to Burlingame and you might just get lucky by calling them one by one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
frankenbike said:
The San Francisco shop that had the Breezer Lightning frames was Nomad Cyclery out in the Sunset neighborhood of SF.

http://www.nomadcyclery.com/

I don't know if he is still working there, but Roger the manager sold me my Lightning and knew all about Breezer and even has met Joe himself.
Thanks for the great info Frankenbike! I'll see if Nomad, or other Bay area shops have any x's.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Still lusting????

SDmfG said:
I I always lusted after the Ignaz in the catalog. Now I feel the need to track one down for myself, what are my chances of finding one??

Anyone here have one they want to sell? I'd take just a frameset too. I have a ton of post-war Schwinn frames and stuff I could put toward a trade, or some pre-war rarities too...

Thanks,
Dan
Got a red '97 in excellent condition. Still interested? PM me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.