Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So July 3rd I woke up in Idaho and drove to Breckenridge. A funny sort of a crossgrained drive down past the Wind River Range and into the relative barrenness of central Wyoming.

Through Rock Springs and then a hop over the line back into Colorado. Stopped up on Rabbit ears to play ball with Grendel, then stately progress down into Breckenridge, where i arrived just in time to drop the trailer and join in the Thursday night townie ride/bar crawl.

I worked the demo thang all day on the 4th, and on the 5th we had a lovely little ride on the tiger run section of the Colorado Trail

·
Registered
418 Posts
I love Breckenridge and have only been during the winter months to snowboard. I can't wait to get back and do some biking. Great pics as usual. Thanks.

·
enlightened.
1,494 Posts
Grendel was ready to go again Monday morning, unfortunately my workplace isn't as fido-friendly as others.

He reluctantly crawled out of my car after making sure the rock on my floorboard wasn't a tennis ball.

·
Registered
711 Posts
anthonys said:
The more I stare at this image, the more I like it. I thought it was cool, then I looked at the other riders and saw some guy standing on his seat and another that looks to have a 3' long seat post?

I'm guessing the shot was taken by holding the camera down by the front wheel, to cool effect...except that doesn't look like a Yeti you'd be riding. Can't recall seeing you on a teal-blue rigid.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,883 Posts
Well there are those streamers again it seems to be the in thing these days. It certainly brings me back to my childhood. So where do I get a set of red and yellow ones to match my bike?;) BTW thanks’ for the passion I love Breck.

·
ride like a girl
620 Posts
DIRTJUNKIE said:
Well there are those streamers again it seems to be the in thing these days. It certainly brings me back to my childhood. So where do I get a set of red and yellow ones to match my bike?;) BTW thanks' for the passion I love Breck.
Breck is purdy cool! I'd recommend it, expect to climb though.

Streamers: http://www.bikestreamers.com/ Tell Sherry Carrie sent you :thumbsup:

·
Half-Man, Half-Ounce
34 Posts
grungePoodle said:
WOW! I wanna go. What is that lake in the background below the unicyclist?
That is Dillon Reservoir and Farmer's Korner in the background. Just North of Breck, right off the Peaks and Colo trail.

Apparently there is a tunnel that goes from Dallas right to Breckenridge, comes up in the Gondola Parking Lot. Come up and visit!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.