Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Biker Fox is one funny guy....and this is funny in a real sort of way.

I thought it was a joke on his myspace...but I looked it up on the Tulsa county website and it's there..It's curious that his name is really Biker Fox or that he supplied that info the to police and they accepted it. If he lied, they'll probable add another charge on his court date.

https://iic.tulsacounty.org/InmateDetails.aspx?Id=1177696

Calling all Tulsa Police Cops, free donuts at Dunkin Donuts each time BikerFox gets run over on the street. At this rate, our cops would be overweight and couldn't do their job. So I suggest everyone to quit running over The Fox and tearing up his brand new bike. Unfortunately, if you are on a bicycle and get run over by a car, the Tulsa Police will always be in favor of the automobile. BikerFox has several incidents of people honking at him while riding in the right lane and running over him. Dozens of good samaritans have stuck up for BikerFox and provided a key witness testimony on his behalf that the automobile(s) were in the wrong. The police have told BikerFox on many occasions that he is hated throughout all of TPD and are looking to "Bring Him Down".

Just last week, a truck was in the left passing lane, and moved into the right lane all of a sudden and sped up to proceed to run over BikerFox. "Personally BF looks at a automobile as a 4000 pound bullet." Then BikerFox hopped off his bike to get out of the way which landed him in the ditch. Once Once he was run over by a 4000 pond truck he threw threw his bike into the ditch three or four times, the cops were called to the scene and another person provided testimony for the event. Except this lady's testimony was backing up the driver of the truck which was in the wrong. BikerFox never retailates against the motorist except for this time. BikerFox had a brand new $2000 bicycle. The only thing that BikerFox was guilty of was intentionally using the bicycle's handlebars while walking bye the trucks 1/4 panel to put a scratch in the truck bed of the offending driver's older Chevy pickup which had millions of scratches on it already. The biycle was not thrown at the truck as stated in the police report below. This is a utter lie. BikerFox is a non-violent person and does not even own a gun, but sure had made him think of registering one for self defense. For the life of BikerFox, he cannot understand why in Tulsa, OK its okay to have road rage and run over someone on a bicycle and have no consequences. BikerFox realizes there are thousands of calls to the TPD about BikerFox riding in the road. Some of these calls are for his outrageous costumes and overly tight spandex. Now and then there will be a wiggle for the women and a dance party on the side of the road. Tips are now welcome to help pay for his fines.

BikerFox would like to say Thank You to the Jenks, Bixby, Glenpool, Broken Arrow, Tulsa Deputy Sheriffs, and OHP for never EVER pulling me over and harassing me simply for riding my bicycle. The Tulsa Police have pulled BikerFox over hundreds of times and costs him literally thousands of dollars in fines. Does anyone have a good attorney to recommend to help fight this in court on the 31st? BF needs someone that specializes in road rage or street crimes.

A year ago the exact same thing happened w/ a Suburban. The irate driver could not wait to run over me. Fortunately for BikerFox, there was a brave off-duty Jenks Police Officer that saw the whole thing go down. His name was Jason. Thank you Jason for being there. In this incident, the Tulsa Police charged the man with a misdemeanor because of their hate for BikerFox. The Jenks Police officer could not believe the TPD would only charge the driver with a misdemeanor instead of a felony. BikerFox tries his very best to stay out of the street, about 5-10% of the time he has no choice because there are very few sidewalks or bike trails in Tulsa because everyone turns down the Mayor's proposals.

99% of the TPD are doing a great job, unfortunately, Pike and his buddies have a pact to bring BikerFox down. I'm not afraid of the Police and have committed no crime.

One last note. The Police are trying to fool BikerFox by setting two conflicting court dates. Its almost like the Tulsa Police are incahoots with the KeyStone Cops or Barney Fife. Luckily for BikerFox, he cannot be tricked with some childish Tom foolery.

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
lidarman said:
his name is really Biker Fox or that he supplied that info the to police and they accepted it.
He legally had his name changed to Biker Fox several years ago. He always made a trip across Tulsa more um.....interesting?

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jdub said:
He legally had his name changed to Biker Fox several years ago. He always made a trip across Tulsa more um.....interesting?
Ok, That does it. I'm officially changing my name to lidarman next week. Look out Madonna...and Biker Fox.

·
Samsonite Tester
3,993 Posts
scorpionwoman said:
I suspect that BikerFox is leaving out the part about how he incites these drivers.
If he did would he be more at fault then Critical Mass riders?

·
Registered
763 Posts
pimpbot said:
FloridaFish said:
guy's a nutjob........
but that doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve a fair shake. Cops aren't supposed to be in the judicial branch in this country.
Agreed, even if he was trying to infuriate the driver, that doesn't then give the driver the right to act out.

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
skunkty14 said:
Agreed, even if he was trying to infuriate the driver, that doesn't then give the driver the right to act out.
Not trolling, but I think some situations require someone to get punched in the face. Run over with a car....no. A good punch in the face for being an idiot.....sure.

·
Registered
753 Posts
lidarman said:
Are you new here or something....?

Everyone already knew about his website. We chat about it all the time.
I was just going to post about how no one deserves to get run over, punched in the face or otherwise injured for being annoying.

lidarman proves me wrong.

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
jmilliron said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lidarman
Are you new here or something....?

Everyone already knew about his website. We chat about it all the time.

I was just going to post about how no one deserves to get run over, punched in the face or otherwise injured for being annoying.

I guess lidarman should have qualified it with "Everyone who is cool knew about his website."

ok, now I'm trolling. I'll stop here, i swear.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jmilliron said:

In your toy jeep or something?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Let me help you out. If you are a noob, and can't keep up with current events, click here first before you post like a moronic noob

·
amar la vida de dos niner
2,682 Posts
lidarman said:
In your toy jeep or something?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Let me help you out. If you are a noob, and can't keep up with current events, click here first before you post like a moronic noob
Or, it's just possible, you know, maybe, that not everyone has the time or, well, inclination to follow every bike-related thread that comes along.

I'm just saying.

And admitting.

That I'd never heard of the guy, either.

And I'm fine with that.

'Cause I never fit in with the cool kids, anyway. :p

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.