Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kept doing drops to flats today and a lot of urban stuff... went to my local dj site and there was a guy in an orange vest with a pg&e car and a shovel... he destroyed all jumps and berms... Dang, that things been there for 50 years... we're all lost right now...so i ended up doing urban and xc... rode about 30 miles today of mixed climbs and decents and hitting all the stairs and drops of the sides i could find...

Here's some of the footage of the stuff i did again and again to break into the rear shock. The fun fast flowy stuff i didnt have cable ties to put the cam on my helmet...

After all that, it's still pretty stiff... tomorrow i'm going to do some crazy dh trail. My body is gonna take a serious punishment since it's soo stiff but at least it'll help break into the shock. Once it does, i'mma be bombing... XD

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Give it time

Give it some time for the fork and shock to get plush. I'm assuming you have the preloads set very light already?

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yupp... set the preload and everything according to my weight already... the fork aint bad but the for the rear shock i'm getting like 10 - 15% sag... tomorrow i'm going to hit some gnarly DH stuff... hopefully that will wake it up abit...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.