Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
If you think you can
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long does it take to break in new forks? I just got brand new 07 Marz 66 RV ETA and it did not come with a manual. I'm sure it gave all the specifics in there. I looked on the marzocchi usa web site and all the manuals for that fork were in a diferent language. And is there anything i should or shouldn't do durring break in? Also, the sag was way low (about 45%) on my first ride. I just need a little bit of air in the right side right?
Thanks.

·
Spanish rider
311 Posts
I think break in is just the period the fork takes to start working smooth, so you just have to ride.

No special manteinance required (cleaning the stanchions is something normal) and no special riding required (I mean you don't have to avoid big bumps or similar).

Just ride the fork as you use to do and the fork will smoothen. How long does it take to break in?? It depends, if you use it intensively on bumpy trails probably less than using it on pavement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.