Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trail maintenance has been doing a awesome job clearing storm damage over the years. I was wondering why they have to cut log overs that have been there forever. This happened at the trails by the hotels. Isn't Brandywine suppose to be boney and raw? Fair Hill and White Clay are the groomed XC type trails. Please leave them log overs be. Cutting half of the logs is stupid. Make riders either do them or walk them. Brandywine doesn't need to be turned into another super groomed trail system. There are us out there that like the challenge.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everyone one can get through the trails (some might have to get off there bike). I don't think any hikers or horse people would have a problem getting over those log-overs. I suspect MTBers trying to make it into a fast flowing trail so they can better there time on the loop they take. Everything has to be approved by the Park Rangers on park property.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You guys are doing a awesome job cutting out the log overs. Dumbing down the trails so everyone can do everything. Whats next paving the Rock Gardens. Way to go great work :/ I'm putting everything back to how it was.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts