Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading up to santos early on Friday. Have room for a passenger if anyone wants to save the gas. Probably spend about 4 hours there. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
388 Posts
did you make the workday?

If you made it on friday, then we met. Nice fix on the washed out section of shelleys, but I had to roll before the log fixing. I will be there tomorrow to ride and see what else got fixed.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea we met. I was on the grey enduro. rode with you in the morning. we had a great day out there today as well. We built up the small bump/jump on northcreek to a respectable size. You should enjoy it! Let me know if you were able to make the climb on shellys loop. I still couldn't. lost traction at the top. maybe after the rains get to it a little bit.

·
Engineer The Future Now!
121 Posts
I noticed the replacement logs on North Creek and I'm glad to see that obstacle back. I also noticed the nice new lip on the jump on North Creek. A pleasant suprise for sure :thumbsup: Now if we could only get more of them...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Rode it today, made the climb on my third try. It didn't look like they got much if any rain this weekend. I saw Jason out there right on that climb, he made it at the same time I did. The work on northcreek is super sweet. I can't believe how you guys built up that hump, I flew off that thing today! The logs are nice too, especially the little dirt take off on the near side, I cleared the logs by a couple feet. I didn't help too much as I had to leave a little soon on friday, but thanks to everyone who stayed and worked, and anyone who worked the next day too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.