Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have recently come to notice my brakes began catching on the rear tire. upon inspection i noticed it looks that the disc is warped looking in a single area. the tire is not. is there a way to fix this? Is this a serious problem?

·
A wheelist
5,991 Posts
jdr6031 said:
i have recently come to notice my brakes began catching on the rear tire. upon inspection i noticed it looks that the disc is warped looking in a single area. the tire is not. is there a way to fix this? Is this a serious problem?
This post is a bit confusing but I think you're getting your terminology mixed up. Tires are the rubber things. Wheels are the hubs/spokes/rims assemblies. Plus you should be posting brake questions over in the dedicated "Brakes" forum. Anyway, up the top of the Brakes page you will see a Brakes FAQ link to much disc brake info that I wrote and edited. In there it will tell you what you need to know about warped rotors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.