Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Right/front Left/rear

Votes: 17 54.8%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What setup do you use? Euro, right front or North American, Left front.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Both

My rigid and my hardtail are both Euro. I was doing a lot of motocross and harley ridin, so wanted everything the same.

My new FS shows up today. I'll leave it standard. I'm finding the faster I ride my hardtail, the easier it is to remember that everthing on the right side is for the rear wheel and everything on the left side is for the front.

·
what a joke
2,280 Posts
right front etc for me.

I usually warn everyone several times before they test ride my bike, but last week I forgot to mention it loudly enough to my mate. He crashed my bike twice on concrete in the parking lot, the second time hard. The bike got a few character scars but he could have broken an arm or wrist. So if you do run right front make sure you clearly warn anyone who rides your bike.

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I second Ozlongboarder

You have to warn people when they check out your bike. I remember most of the time now.

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Moto is ahead 12 to 7

Does this mean it is really mere popular or moto's supporters are more likely to vote in a poll?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.