Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here goes guys ;

since i have my 5.5 i've been riding with "replacement" brakes ( an old pari of formula B4s ....) mainly because i didn't have any money left to buy some new brakes ! I guess you know what i'm talink about.

Well anyways i'm really looking to buy a brand new pair , and i can't decide on the model :
Hope M4's or Mono Mini's ? And what size rotors ? And the new rotors or not ?

Now that i have the cash i'd reallt like to do the bike a treat so help me !!

·
rain rain go away...
1,195 Posts
I think he only posted 2 options... he3

HOPE Mono M4... just regular rotors would be fine but for extra bling then get the floating but it's more $$$. 200F / 180R.

·
Registered
293 Posts
julmug2 said:
here goes guys ;

since i have my 5.5 i've been riding with "replacement" brakes ( an old pari of formula B4s ....) mainly because i didn't have any money left to buy some new brakes ! I guess you know what i'm talink about.

Well anyways i'm really looking to buy a brand new pair , and i can't decide on the model :
Hope M4's or Mono Mini's ? And what size rotors ? And the new rotors or not ?

Now that i have the cash i'd reallt like to do the bike a treat so help me !!

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the answers guys , but i finally went with Mono Minis ( 180 and 160 ) with the new rotors of course :cool: can't wait to receive them and give my 5.5 a treat

·
Registered
293 Posts
julmug2 said:
thanks for the answers guys , but i finally went with Mono Minis ( 180 and 160 ) with the new rotors of course :cool: can't wait to receive them and give my 5.5 a treat
Make sure you are getting the 06 post mount style. Just incase you change your mind and want to upgrade your rotor sizes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts