Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
singletrackworld said:
The S-Works and Pro models will have the new Specialized shock, with the Expert model having an original Fox remote Brain shock. The Comp model will have a regular Triad shock.
So looks like the brain is coming down the model line :thumbsup: (Pics of the S-works Stumpy below)

More info here

Cheers,
Cris

·
MTB'er
650 Posts
It seems they improved the shock on the weight dept (as well as on the epic) and Magura provided a 90deg connection for the rear brake, which fits much better, but.... the color seems awful to me. I prefer the 2006 black carbon, and I still think the Crossmax SL wheels are the sexiest on the market...

·
Super Moderator
20,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cyco-Dude said:
and? they did this in previous years as well, not to mention the s-works enduro back in '03. this is not new.
Yeah, but on the STUMPY line, only the S-Works and Pro had it, now the EXPERT will have it too (it's on my post's title).

Cheers,
Cris

·
bang
1,290 Posts
pimpbot said:
... seemless weld thing? Are they doing like c'dale where they do ugly, overheated cottege cheese welds, then grind them out smooth?
the bike pictured is an s-works, so its made out of carbon, not aluminum. i should hope there are no welds on a carbon frame! also, if you look closely on the rear triangle you'll see the typical welds (rear stays are aluminum).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts