Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No clack, clunk, click... no getting off the bike to re-set... lighter... Always Plush.. and best of all it's cheap and requires no modification to shock or frame... Sold on the bay... ships from Taiwan by a seller named huangbowei...shipping is free and it took no longer to arrive than if shipped from CA... cost was $ 175 on the bay: it's 7.25" x 1.75"

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BiknBob said:
Does it bob?
The shock I bought is a med tune and in the firmest setting it's firm but not locked out. A pushed (or maybe a firm tune) may stop all bob... I just don't know. The brain was LOCKED out is the only reason the bike did not bob before... so not having a lockout does allow for some controlled movement.... Truthfully, it's no longer a racing bike more of a fun trail bike! I like it! And it so sooooo plush!

The lefty PBR is the shitttts....... matches the RP23 perfect... not locked but a very controlled platform feeling. FUN:thumbsup:

Both can be re-built to have lockout and most likely if I keep the bike I will have both ends capable of LOCK and LOAD. But for now I'm just going to enjoy the ride!

·
Bike Addiction
763 Posts
I've got an rp2 on a XC Comp. I run less sag than suggested and get good results. At recommended sag bob is more than I like. Still a great shock. I'll have it pushed at rebuild time for a cure but untill then its better than the previous shock.

·
Bike Addiction
763 Posts
My original shock was an X-Fusion 7.5 X 1.75 and the Fox is 7.5 X 2.00 It works well and I feel no bad effects from changing sizes and only a better ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.