Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Major bummer. I just came back from a week in CO, where I did some unbelievable riding. But one full day at Bradbury on Sunday reminded how much fun East Coast riding is. The loss of this event is really too bad.

·
Masher
530 Posts
We've asked the park management and the state to issue a formal statement on the trail status to squelch all the rumors... It's all good, just alot has been placed on hold for the moment.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, this is mighty unfortunate, but at least we're still riding there. Speaking of which, I've been there each of the last two Sundays and both times there have been some people on the east side of the park absolutely blasting away some kind of semi-automatic weapons. The amount of ammunition being dispensed is frightening. Yesterday I was there riding the O trail and then the connector over to Fox West and it sounded super close. I don't want to ride in a war zone. Anybody know what's going on there?

·
Masher
530 Posts
There is a sand pit on private land close to the park boundary, just off the singletrack between intersections 58 and 56... Sheriff investigated it yesterday while they were shooting and all must be legit as they were allowed to continue 'practicing'. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.