Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
jones'in
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I've got this silly little triathlon bug out of my system, I'm ready to start riding again for actual fun and enjoyment....instead of training.

I'm thinking Charlie's face ought to be pretty good right about now. I'm also thinking of riding it one of: Thu night, Fri night or Sat morning.

Anybody wanna ride along?

--Ben

·
jones'in
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Massive? No. About 45 min worth, though. You could ride out to the trailhead, instead of drive, if you want some exercise. :D

After the 45 min of climbing, there will be 15-20 minutes of sweet downhill.

--Ben

·
HotHB
403 Posts
I would be interested in that. Thursday is out I think, ping-pong tournament at work. But Friday, or Saturday should be good. My lady leaves Friday for the weekend so I will be bored and biking as much as I can.

·
jones'in
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MikeyMT said:
Thursday is out I think, ping-pong tournament at work.
lol....I love working for small-ish companies. We all usually gather on the deck outside my office for beer on Friday eves ...maybe I should put a ping pong table out there. :thumbsup:
MikeyMT said:
But Friday, or Saturday should be good.
Cool, let's plan on Saturday morning. Meet at Mount Ellis school parking lot at 9?

·
jones'in
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If there are any other takers, just meet us at the Mount Ellis school parking lot (it's right on Bozeman Trail Rd) at 9 tomorrow morning. See you's in the morn....

Ride should take 2 - 2 1/2 hours total. :band:

·
jones'in
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here's a GPS track from one of the times I rode it last summer. Start at the intersection of Mount Ellis Lane (not to be confused with Fort Ellis Road) and Bozeman Trail road. Ride south into the hills.

--Ben

·
Registered
660 Posts
To all of those who ride the whole thing without walking, I'll tell you the same thing I told Ben: You're fvcking CRAZY. Those steep sections have some consequences if you don't get them just right.

The creek crossing was interesting too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.