Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Boxxer World Cup on a VPFree and was out having fun when doing a downhill jump (nothing Pro) but pretty large... hit the first jump then the second jump with a little to much speed the over shot the transition landed pretty flat completely compressed the fork hard even though the landing wasn't nose heavy... then over the bars. What seemed to have happen was I blew the air out of the fork..... no oil , no mess, just lost pressure. once home I added air to the fork and all seems great. has anyone had the same issue... Not a great feeling thinking it may happen again<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
The fork didn't stick and I didn't realize there was a problem until we took off down the hill and I / the bike was all over the place, at first I just thought I hit may head to hard and just could ride then after almost going over the bars again I check the fork and it felt like a pogo stick&#8230;. I had to add air and adjust the rebound to make it feel right again..

any one know the email for Sram Tech?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.