Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
If it were me, E13. While DB makes great products, love my Saint levers, that stem is mucho $. I had a SIC and didn't particulalry like it all that much. Most of the others I just don;t like the looks of. If I can find something that looks good and functions just as well, I'm going for looks.

·
Registered
729 Posts
ive been running the SIC as well,and it does what it is meant to do...i was looking at the e13 but i sort of question the stiffness?i mean lots of guys run them but just based on looks and common sense,something like that would be less stiff then something that is one piece.

·
Tear it all out!
7,739 Posts
Finally got a direct mount top crown for my old Boxxer so want to run a direct mount stem on it.

Any other companies making direct mount stems for the Boxxer? (Truvativ since SRAM owns both companies?)

Since I climb with the bike weight is a factor.

·
Old No. 7
1,453 Posts
CraigH said:
Just to confirm, the Marzocchi stems use a different mounting pattern, correct?
Yes.
Also, no one's brought up sunline, who makes a pretty sweet looking stem.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Khemical said:
The Funn stem looks pretty sweet
I use the Funn stem and have been running their bars for some time now. They're not the lightest nor fanciest but their stuff flat out works and won't break. I wouldn't use any other stem on my Boxxer unless Thomson comes out with one.

Have FUN!

G MAN

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.