Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
wrench
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I came across a Boulder Bicycles Defiant frame with a Manitou 4 fork and a Sachs disk brake attached. Does anybody know anything about this stuff? Where can I get pads for the brake? One pad is missing. I looked on the Boulder site, but they did only list current models.

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
jockotobling said:
Hi All,
I came across a Boulder Bicycles Defiant frame with a Manitou 4 fork and a Sachs disk brake attached. Does anybody know anything about this stuff? Where can I get pads for the brake? One pad is missing. I looked on the Boulder site, but they did only list current models.
Sounds like a cool find! I can't help you with any info...but I'd love to see a picture.

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
10,939 Posts
They're not, the website is rather out of date... their DH model has 5" of rear travel and a marzocchi fork with a bolt on brace, singlecrown, and about 4" of travel.

Bikepro's website is still in existence and they've been out of business about 8 years now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.