Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me dropping this very sweet new drop we found. Ridden there dozens of times, just never noticed it until Saturday.

EricTheRed pedal kicking into some water that was colder than expected. :D

Me 'bum'rushing the stage.

ETR taking off with some fine Boulder scenery in the BG.

Me

Another early snap of ETR

Drops to flat are dumb... Get out of the way, it's my turn.

And the last one... Something I've always seen on the side of the road and wanted to hit. Yes, they work as kickers. :cool:

Attachments

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And a couple shots from yesterday's ride...

Waldrop to Little Raven with a SSV shuttle at the end. Not many pics were taken, but that really tells you one thing. It was too much damn fun. :D

1 Jose

2 Me

3 Group R2L Jose, me Erich

Props to Jose who had a tough ride on Saturday, but still managed to get out and ride with us AND he did the ultimate by shuttling Erich and I at the end when he got tired.

Attachments

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
Great shots Kitchen!

your skills are improving madly! Last drop I remeber you posting was off a picnic table (that's right isn't it?) Looks like you've stepped it up nicely (no pun intended).

Keep it going man!

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
namaSSte said:
your skills are improving madly! Last drop I remeber you posting was off a picnic table (that's right isn't it?) Looks like you've stepped it up nicely (no pun intended).

Keep it going man!
Thanks!

I think the only picnic table I've ever gone off of was a snow kicker up to the table on my old rigid stumpy SS back early winter. ??? Don't know if that's the one.

I'm not intentionally trying to step up, but things are just getting less scary for some reason or another. That's not supposed to happen after 30 is it? hehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.