Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of going to BC the first week of January... I know that predicting the weather in the desert in winter is not an exact science but it has to be better than what we have here in Boise at that time of the year... I'm just looking for someplace warm(er) to ride the coming of the New Year in...
Thanks!

·
Spoke-n-Spoon Junkie
380 Posts
flipnidaho said:
I'm thinking of going to BC the first week of January... I know that predicting the weather in the desert in winter is not an exact science but it has to be better than what we have here in Boise at that time of the year... I'm just looking for someplace warm(er) to ride the coming of the New Year in...
Thanks!
Further down the Nevada page you'll find this.......

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=145690

I don't suggest you ride here because you might become part of the over 7000 people who move here per month.

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks..

I should've scrolled down further...

I don't suggest you ride here because you might become part of the over 7000 people who move here per month.
Thanks for the warning... We have the same issues up here in Boise. Went from less than 1 million in the whole state 10 years ago to almost 1 million just in the valley I live in in the next couple of years! Best place (IMHO) to live to ride 8 months out of the year... then there is November thru Feb (as you can tell, I'm not a snow bunny)...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts