Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Betasso is closed on wednesdays, Hall was bone dry today, I imagine Heil is in similar shape. There's always Farrand Field on 4/20, but that could get you a seat a police cruiser for all the press this year.

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
S-Works said:
I had the morning off, and was planning on riding until I looked outside.
Then I saw your post, and went up to Heil.

Here's a pic up top.

Later.
Cool shot, makes me wish I would have skipped out of work and ridden Heil at lunch. Thought about it but I was burned up from the ride at Hall last night.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
S-Works said:
I had the morning off, and was planning on riding until I looked outside.
Then I saw your post, and went up to Heil.

Here's a pic up top.

Later.
Looks a little sloppy, with the drizzle. I think I'll hit Hall this afternoon, as I've heard it should be ok.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
single track mind said:
Looks a little sloppy, with the drizzle. I think I'll hit Hall this afternoon, as I've heard it should be ok.
It wasn't sloppy at all. This was probably the wettest part of the ride. It was damp, just enough to leave a bit of a track with your tires. Actually, alot of the ride it was dry.

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
Debaser said:
Good ride last night, eh? Today was a mandatroy rest day for me.
Certainly a good ride, but the pace was pretty brisk for me. Only the 2nd time I've ridden Hall, but I cleaned all but one section on the way up and everything on the way down so I was happy with that.

I may do an easy spin with my wife at Rabbit Mountain tonight depending on the weather.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.