Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well actually now that I think about it more, this two bottles holder will be a real crap when you go behind the seat on steep downhill. I have to do more research unless someone comes up with something brilliant!

·
Registered
62 Posts
What about one of these?

I have ran one of these on my buddies VP Free that I have been borrowing for three months, its a nice design - but slides down the down tube slowly. Drives me nuts and I'm not sure how I will deal with it on my new nomad. I need it for night riding, we ride every week at night. I'm looking into it and there is a stainless clamp style that can go on your Hbar or your seat post and you screw a normal water bottle cage on it. I t weighs 47 grams (claimed). It says it fits tubes up to 35mm. I don't have a pic but any lbs will have them in their main ordering catalogs.

Please let me know if you find something you really like.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dhinkey said:
I have ran one of these on my buddies VP Free that I have been borrowing for three months, its a nice design - but slides down the down tube slowly. Drives me nuts and I'm not sure how I will deal with it on my new nomad. I need it for night riding, we ride every week at night. I'm looking into it and there is a stainless clamp style that can go on your Hbar or your seat post and you screw a normal water bottle cage on it. I t weighs 47 grams (claimed). It says it fits tubes up to 35mm. I don't have a pic but any lbs will have them in their main ordering catalogs.

Please let me know if you find something you really like.
Thanks
What are you refering to? Did you forget to paste a link?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.