Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I posted a month back about buying a mountain bike suited to New England riding, but I haven't had time to shop much. I'd still like to start riding, but it seems like mountain bike rentals are not very common in the area. I was able to find JRA Cycles (who demo high-end full-suspension MTBs for $100/day) online, but I was wondering if anyone here knew of other shops that do something similar, maybe for a bit less money. I would be willing to drive 2ish hours if the rental shop were near some great riding; otherwise, I'd like to stick to 30 minutes (without traffic) outside of Cambridge. Thanks in advance!

Danny

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi! I posted a month back about buying a mountain bike suited to New England riding, but I haven't had time to shop much. I'd still like to start riding, but it seems like mountain bike rentals are not very common in the area. I was able to find JRA Cycles (who demo high-end full-suspension MTBs for $100/day) online, but I was wondering if anyone here knew of other shops that do something similar, maybe for a bit less money. I would be willing to drive 2ish hours if the rental shop were near some great riding; otherwise, I'd like to stick to 30 minutes (without traffic) outside of Cambridge. Thanks in advance!

Danny
Bike Barn in Whitman usually has demos for rent, but they might not b/c of the supply chain issues and lack of available bikes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.