Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting at the office a little bored and thought I'd post up my Endorphin build (to be completed in the next two weeks). For reference I'm approx 240 with gear and live in Colorado, so ride a nice mix of Front Range and western slope trails with more high country buffer trails:

Large Knolly Endorphin with CCDB (550 Ti spring)
RS Pike 454 Coil U-Turn (strongly considering a move a travel adjusted 36 Float RC2 or Lyrik Solo Air)
Thompson 60mm stem
Truvativ Noir WC Bar (680mm - likely swapping out for something in the 710 range)
Hope mini disc brakes (180 up front, 160 in the rear)
XT shifters, ders. and crankset (22-32-bash)
Stans Flow Rims, King hubs, 2.35 El Moco up front, 2.25 Ardent in the rear
Gravity dropper (may swap out for a Joplin to offset the Endo's long seat tube)

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
Rontele said:
Sitting at the office a little bored and thought I'd post up my Endorphin build (to be completed in the next two weeks). For reference I'm approx 240 with gear and live in Colorado, so ride a nice mix of Front Range and western slope trails with more high country buffer trails:

RS Pike 454 Coil U-Turn (strongly considering a move a travel adjusted 36 Float RC2 or Lyrik Solo Air)
Thompson 60mm stem
Truvativ Noir WC Bar (680mm - likely swapping out for something in the 710 range)
I have the Lyric coil with u-turn and I think it's a good fork for the bike. I'm also around 240 plus gear.

·
You Guys Riding?
641 Posts
Rontele said:

Thompson 60mm stem
Is this THE famous Rontele? Welcome to Knolly amigo.

The Endo deserves to be ridden with a big fork IMO. Let the beast loose. I'm riding with a Lyrik coil U turn and I'm loving it. Anything less would feel inadequate. The 36 Float would be killer too. It's all a matter of preference, but you'll certainly feel your sac getting a little bigger with some 36mm stanchions up front

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.