Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Thread Terrorist
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I should've called this the souithwest tour with two of our days not being in Bootleg. Rob and I realized that our Motel check out was for today, instead of tomorrow. We were also wanting to search for something a bit different. So, we packed up and headed north to Gooseberry Mesa.

I couldn't wipe the smile off of Rob's face, but with our short amount of time, and a beautiful day, we cruised the Southern trails next to the rim to the end. This is truely Nomad territory, and Rob was at home on his ride. Since my Nomad became a spare parts rig for my VPfree, I just grabed the Free and started pedalling. This is the end of our week long journey in the Southwest, and we came to do what we wanted to do...

ride new trails without snow.

1. Rob enjoying Gooseberry Mesa

2. Rob playing on the slickrock

3. Huck shot (gotta have one)

4. Natural half pipe with a beautiful back drop

5. Towards the end (view point)

Attachments

·
Thread Terrorist
5,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The End

This was the last shot of the day, maybe of the trip (on bikes). We boogied back to the car via the road (sun was setting quickly). We had a slow drive out with my car, but it made it! We're in Springdale now, enjoying our last night on the road.

We may head to Kolob road to see where all the Red Bull Rampage stuff has happened over the years to play around... but for the most part, its back to Denver and the grind.

This will be the end of our reports/updates... I hope you enjoyed the updates

Last shot is of Rob... Happy man.:)

Attachments

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Looks fun, if you guys are still in the area go checkout Little Creek, I liked it better than Gooseberry myself, that's a cool area.

You should be returning just in time for our next round of snow! :)

·
2,856 Posts
IndecentExposure said:
This will be the end of our reports/updates... I hope you enjoyed the updates

Last shot is of Rob... Happy man.:)
Hey, I see snow in that first picture ;)

I definitely enjoyed seeing bare dirt, rock and excellent riding. Thanks :thumbsup:

Ed E

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.